We start fishing in May and fish until mid October. You’ll fish for Chinook Salmon, Coho Salmon, Rainbow Trout, Lake Trout, and Brown Trout.
Grand Haven Michigan is well known in the Great Lakes region for it’s outstanding big game fishing.
Our Boat, the “TABS”, is a comfortable 31′ Tiara with twin 350 H.P engines to quickly get you to open water. She has a 12′ beam which means plenty of space for your fishing party up to six persons.
We also work with other boats at Grand Isle Marina so we can book multiple boats for corporate outings.
Charter Reservation Information
- A deposit of $100 is required for any charter reservation.
- In the event of bad weather, the trip may be fully refunded or rescheduled.
- The captain makes all weather decisions.
- No refund of deposit within 14 days of scheduled trip.
- All tackle & gear is furnished.
- Your catch will be cleaned & bagged.
- We also participate in Michigan’s Catch & Cook Program, allowing you to take your fresh catch to be professionally prepared at local participating restaurants.
- More info can be obtained here: http://www.michigancatchandcook.com/
- Call 616-846-8945 or 616-638-2773(Cell) To book your trip or check date availability!
What To Bring
- Every angler over 16 needs a valid All species fishing license
- 24hr Fishing licenses are available to purchase on board for Residents & Non-residents.
- Please bring soft soled shoes, but PLEASE no black soled shoes or work boots of any kind.
- A cooler for your catch (We’ll take care of cleaning & bagging your catch.)
- Food & beverages of your choice
- Beer & Wine is acceptable, but we prefer no hard liquor….
- If you become intoxicated or unruly, the trip will be terminated at full price.
- No illegal drugs are permitted. (This includes medical marijuana, as we are under Federal, DOT and U.S. Coast Guard Jurisdiction)
- Sunglasses & Sunscreen
- Cooler for your catch
- Appropriate Weather Attire as the lake’s water temperature regulates the air temperature. (It can be pretty cold & wet some days even though it’s warm on shore!)